The University of British Columbia’s internal Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship process is now open. If you are interested…
The application process for the 2019 Canadian Summer School in Germany is now open. You and your students can access all the information you need on the program’s website (www.cssg.ca). Please announce the CSSG in all of your language and culture classes. You will find posters (in English, French, and Mandarin) below. Please print and circulate to each student. (Posters and brochures have also been mailed to your department / program chair or contact person).
We offer seven courses:
- First-year (second-semester) immersion German language and intercultural studies (A2)
- Second-year immersion German language (B1)
- Third-year immersion German language (B2)
- Fourth-year immersion German language (C1)
- German immersion Community Service Learning (for previous CSSG students only)
- German intercultural Community Service Learning (B2 and up)
- Teaching and Learning German (for graduate student TAs, B.Ed. students, & in-service teachers).
The CSSG remains always at your service! It is an outstanding program and we have been able to keep costs relatively steady. They might seem like a lot, but students receive a lot for their investment: included in the price are a one-year-equivalent course, all accommodation and half-board in Germany for almost 7 weeks, excursions and a cultural program, und noch viel mehr!
Please note that there is NO INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DIFFERENTIAL for this program. One price fits all!
Please encourage your students to apply. Graduates of the CSSG bring much experience and knowledge back into our programs in Canada and help to keep them vibrant places for all students to learn.
If you or your students have any questions, please contact John Plews at <email@example.com>.