Dear Colleagues and Students, We are writing to you today as the Board of Directors…
German Studies Canada / Études Allemandes Canada (GSC/ÉAC) seeks volunteers who are able to:
– use Twitter comfortably and proficiently to share information related to and relevant for German Studies Canada and its members
– make changes to and post on the association’s WordPress website
– maintain and continue to grow our online presence
– tweet the annual conference (this can also be done with a team of volunteers
– attend three GSC/ÉAC Board meetings per year
This volunteer role has an average workload of 1-2 hours per week and an initial term until June 30, 2024, which is renewable. We would be interested in filling the role as soon as possible; it can also be concurrently held with another leadership position within the association. Please submit a short statement of interest (less than 200 words) to GSC/ÉAC president Markus Stock (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 15, 2022, outlining your experience with social media (even if this is just running your private account!) as well as any initiatives or ideas you have in mind for the social media and website presence of GSC/ÉAC. Members of equity-denied groups are especially encouraged to express their interest.